I approach each client with the knowledge and compassion of a registered dietitian and the instincts of a reporter—tireless in my efforts to supplement all I’ve learned in my training with constantly evolving research. My specialty as a counselor is working with children, tweens, teens and their families to address issues such as coping with food allergies/intolerances, transitioning to a vegetarian diet, eating healthfully at college, and weight management. I also enjoy working with new and expectant moms as well as adults learning to manage diabetes, celiac disease/gluten intolerance, gastrointestinal issues, food allergies, weight loss, and those simply looking to improve their health through the power of food.
Insurance plans accepted: United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan, Oxford.
Contact me for out-of-pocket rates.
- In-office counseling at Indiegrove in downtown Jersey City or in Manhattan at the Affinia Dumont hotel
- In-home counseling (downtown Jersey City and Hoboken): Perfect for new moms.
- Counseling via Skype: Great for college students and long-distance clients.
- Supermarket or farmers market tours
- One-on-one cooking demos
- Your personalized program
- Coming soon: LEAP MRT food sensitivity testing