I approach each client with the knowledge and compassion of a registered dietitian and the instincts of a reporter (my first career)—tireless in my efforts to supplement all I’ve learned in my training with constantly evolving research. Working with children, tweens, teens and their families to address issues such as coping with food allergies/intolerances, transitioning to a vegetarian diet, eating healthfully at college, and weight management is one of my specialties. I'm also focused on how to make healthy living easier for new moms, and have developed a new program focusing on women in the fourth trimester and beyond (see below!). Other groups I work with: Adults learning to manage diabetes, celiac disease/gluten intolerance, gastrointestinal issues, food allergies, weight loss, and anyone looking to improve their health through the power of food.
Insurance plans accepted: United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan, Oxford, Aetna.
Contact me for out-of-pocket rates.
- In-office counseling at Indiegrove in downtown Jersey City
- In-home counseling (downtown Jersey City and Hoboken): Perfect for new moms.
- Counseling via Skype: Great for college students and long-distance clients.
- Supermarket or farmer's market tours
- One-on-one cooking demos
- Your personalized program
I'm so excited to announce our new program!!!